4 Granite, Inc. (4G) is a Service Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE & SDVOSB) specializing in general engineering construction. 4G was established in 2004 in the State of California and has experience performing projects throughout the U.S. for Federal, State, and private agencies.
4G is certified as a Small Business (SB) and a Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE) through the Department of General Services (DGS) and as a DVBE through the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC).
Our experience includes mine tunnel remediation, earthwork, demolition, road repair and maintenance, fence installs and repairs, building remodels and renovations, HDPE welding, PUF-Seal (foam plugging) mine closures, and construction support services.
- Earthwork and Grading
- Underground Utilities
- Mine Securing
- Abandoned Mine Closures
- Flood Control Facilities
- Tenant Improvements
- Building Renovation and Remodel
- Emergency Repairs and Response
- Road Repair and Maintenance
- Environmental Remediation
- Site Clearance and Preparation
- Demolition and Debris Clean Up
- Sewer and Water Repair and Installations
- Bat Gate Installations
- Experienced in Tunnel Remediation
- Commercial Laundry and Wastewater Installations
- Underground Tank Removal and Remediation
- Building Repair and Alterations (MEP+HVAC)
- Fence Installations and Repair
- Foam Plugging (PUF-Seal)
- Certified HDPE Welding and Installations
- Tortoise Fence Installations
- Super 10 Dump Trucks and Water Trucks
All of our key employees are MSHA, HAZWOPER, and OSHA certified, as well as CPR and First Aid trained. No matter how complex the project is, 4Granite Inc. will make it happen safely!